- PhD at the University of Malmo, Sweden
The period of 2012-2014
- Master of International Economic Relations at Azerbaijan State Economic University
- Master of International Relations and European Studies at Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations and European Studies at Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Intercultural management styles and strategies in the business environment
- Research methods, rules and methods of writing articles
- Rules for applying for scholarship programs for those who want to study abroad
- Culture of cybersecurity in organizations
- Training for trainers
- Creative Europe and Cultural Innovations
- Creating a digital culture (model of the EU and the Caucasus)
- Marketing communication between cultures
- Methods of marketing research
- international marketing
- International branding
- Business ethics in management
- ******** management
- International treaties and negotiation strategies
- Leadership and management skills, project management.
He has more than 10 years of project management experience in various organizations and in more than 50 international projects.
1. Since September 2017, she has been a lecturer in the Department of Management of the Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management.
2. Lecturer at various universities in Europe since 2016
3. Head of the International Relations Division at the Department of International Relations of ANAS in 2012-2014, Responsible for the EU Horizon 2020 (NCP) program in 2014; Expert of the UN Commission on the Development of Science and Technology; European Union, UN, UNESCO, NATO, BSEC, Erasmus +, Horizon 2020, Twinning, TAIEX, KOICA and others. Responsible for international programs and projects
4. 2007 - 2012 - Senior Advisor at the International Relations Department of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
5. 2005-2007 - Leading Consultant of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan.